SPINACH FETA BREAKFAST WRAP
Whole grain tortillas 10 inch minimum is best!
10 cups fresh spinach, sprinkle garlic salt
1/3 jar roasted red peppers
3/4 cup whipped cream cheese
2 cups liquid egg whites
3/4 cup crumbled feta
6 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
1. Pull tortillas out of the fridge for 15 minutes before you start, or microwave them for 10 seconds each (otherwise whole grain tortillas tend to break when rolling them up.)
2. Saute 10 cups of fresh spinach sprinkled with garlic salt in a greased medium in a nonstick pan until wilted.
3. In a small skillet sprayed with cooking spray, cook 1/3 cup egg whites at a time making thin omelets.
4. Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese across each tortilla. Assemble your burritos, add to the center of each tortilla: 1/6 of spinach mixture, 1 tablespoon chopped roasted red peppers, 1 mini egg white omelet, 2 tablespoons feta cheese, and 1 tbsp sun dried tomato. One trick I found that worked well was to place the omelet in the center, all the other ingredients in it, then fold it over before rolling the burrito.
5. Roll your burritos & ENJOY!