Trim Night Cutter is formulated to help maximize your metabolism at night and also helps establish restful sleep.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE. Doctor formulated sleep aid and fat burning supplement to help burn fat while getting more restful sleep!
- PROMOTES MORE RESTFUL SLEEP. Theanine is an amino acid that helps reduce stress and also helps the body produce other calming amino acids, such as Dopamine, GABA and Tryptophan. 5-HTP also may have a positive effect on sleep, mood, and anxiety.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY METABOLISM. Magnesium helps energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
- PROMOTES FAT BURNING AND HELPS ENHANCE LEAN MUSCLE MASS. L-arginine is one of the most common amino acids and is necessary for the body to make proteins.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. All Trim® Nutrition supplements include a 60-day money-back guarantee. All Trim® Nutrition products are manufactured in the USA with Guaranteed Purity and Potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg, Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU, Magnesium (as magnesium gluconate, aspartate, carbonate and citrate) 400 mg, Proprietary Blend: (L-arginine, L-taurine, L-theanine and 5-HTP) 4,280 mg. Other ingredients: Citric acid, natural lemon-lime flavor, sucralose and riboflavin.
Rest better and burn fat while you sleep with Trim® Night Cutter!
While you sleep your body restores your immune system, nervous system, and even your muscular and skeletal systems. Lack of sleep has been linked to diabetes, obesity, heart disease, premature aging and anxiety disorders.
Trim® Night Cutter contains many key ingredients to promote more restful sleep, support a healthy metabolism, promote fat burning and enhance lean muscle mass.
- L-arginine is one of the most common amino acids and is necessary for the body to make proteins.
- Theanine is an amino acid found in teas (infusions of Camellia sinensis). It, it is the predominant amino acid in green tea and is commonly used to reduce stress and anxiety. Theanine has been shown to reduce mental and physical stress, improve cognition and mood in a synergistic manner as with caffeine. Theanine also helps the body produce other calming amino acids, such as Dopamine, GABA and Tryptophan.
- Taurine is protective of organs during oxidative stress and injury.
- L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (L-5-HTP) is a naturally-occurring amino acid and chemical precursor as well as a metabolic intermediate for Magnesium and helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady, supports a healthy immune system, and keeps bones strong.
- Magnesium also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is known to be involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis.
- Vitamin C is necessary to form collagen in bones, cartilage, muscle and blood vessels and aids in the absorption of iron. Vitamin C is also beneficial to the immune system.
- Vitamin D is another supplement highly regarded as one of the most important to take and is involved in over 200 enzymatic reactions in the body. Vitamin D maintains the normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus and aids in the absorption of calcium, helping to form and maintain bone health.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
About Trim® Nutrition
Healthy Products Created By People Who Care
Trim® Nutrition’s product line includes vitamins, supplements, protein shakes, protein bars and proprietary vitamin injections compounded in our certified, licensed pharmacy using the highest quality ingredients. Headquartered in Clearwater, Florida, for more than ten years Trim® Nutrition’s clinical staff of physicians, pharmacists, registered nurses and research and development specialists are dedicated to the mission of Making Bodies Better™.
Do not use this product if pregnant, may become pregnant, nursing, taking MAO inhibitor/antidepressant medication, have high blood pressure, using blood pressure medication, have a history of gastric or duodenal ulcers, using anticoagulant (blood thinning) medications, history of liver/kidney disease, have a history of blood sugar issues, or have a history of allergies without first consulting your doctor or other healthcare professional. Exceeding the recommended serving size may result in gastrointestinal discomfort. Store bottle in a cool dry location. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children
Mix 11g (1 heaping tablespoon) with 4 to 6 ounces of water or sugar free drink just prior to bedtime on an empty stomach. Let powder settle and mix prior to drinking.